Monday, January 2, 2017

More Patterned Metallic Vinyl Fun!

Happy New Year, readers!

I hope that 2017 proves to be filled with joy, love, laughter, and prosperity for each and every one of you!

I am going to keep this post short, because I know most of you are preparing to head back to work tomorrow.

So if you came by to read my last post, you won't be shocked with this one. I fell hard for Patterned Metallic Vinyl. It has a special feel to it, and is really fun to work with.

Just before Christmas, I sent a picture to my Grandson, Kody of the sign I made for his dad. His dad, who, by the way, bought his first house just in time for Christmas! Kody had also seen a picture on FB that I had shared of this deer scene, and since he is considering buying a small house as well, he asked me for a sign for his place too and of course, I was thrilled to make it.


You have to look close to see the pattern in this photo. But check out the next one! 


And just because, here is a special order I had for Christmas, using paint. 


It looks great with that turquoise backing too, doesn't it! 

So, I have several patterns in this metallic vinyl and am now working on a new design to make with it. Because it is a different color, the backing will be painted or a dark stain, and the design will pop just as nicely as these do. 

Leave a comment if you have a great idea for a design to be done in metallic patterned vinyl, ok?

Gotta run for now! 

Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy!