So in the past week or so, I have cut down an old chair, because the seat had split in two. I got it down to just the chair back that needed a purpose.
So with this old chair back and the need for color an idea was born.
First I primed the chair back with spray paint primer. Then I dashed to the store to pick out a color and some flowers. I decided to spray paint the color too because, well, it is Easy and I am Lazy! LOL
The pot is new as well because I didn't have a pot for my new flowers. I do think that it would look better with the kind of flowers that grow down through the back of the chair but that can be changed with the seasons. I do not have a ladder (not one to use and stand on anyway, so it is lopsided. One side of my rope seems longer even though they were all pre measured.
What I love most about this project:
1) Fall colors!
2) Done in a day
As always, with every single project I do, I just had to wear some paint, because I rubbed against it right after doing some touch up. But overall, I am pleased with the results!