Saturday, February 8, 2014

Snow must Goooo!

Seriously...that's all that is going on in my neck of the woods lately. We have 8 to 10 inches of snow so far and we are expecting it to keep on snowing for up to 5 days more. The picture below is standing on the front porch at my brother's looking out.

Every time I look out the window, I find myself hoping it has stopped. Then I frown and go back to watching You Tube video's, surfing Pinterest or watching TV.

I can't craft anything on my Silhouette because my vinyl is in storage. I can't paint because that's where my paint is too. It is probably ruined because it is not a heated unit.

Yesterday I went out looking for a job. I made sure to stop by the grocery store thank goodness. My dogs don't even want to be out for long in this and when they come in, they track enough snow in, I have to sweep up the chunks that is stuck to the fur. Here is a trial from their last trip out.


The good news is, I have managed to maintain a good attitude. It is easy to do knowing I will be moving into my own place at the first of next month. I am counting the days with dreams of how I want to decorate everything! I am soooo ready for it! Ready for the snow to go away, for moving, and for spring to come to visit!

How is YOUR weather?