Thursday, July 11, 2013

I've been featured!

Yes, that's right! My Farmhouse Buffet received a very nice write up over at Furniture Flippin' !!

This is the very first time I have been featured anywhere, and Stephanie highlighted my Farmhouse Buffet today. I am really proud of this piece to start with, but wow! I feel like a star with the lovely post she wrote about it!

Why don't you head over and see all of the beautiful pieces that are featured on Furniture Flippin'! Stephanie is a wonderful lady, with kind words, and always lifting other's up and encouraging us all in our love for what we do. She is one of a kind, without a doubt! I first stumbled upon her sight through another great blogger and thought hey why not! At that time, this was my best piece, so I submitted it, and without fail, today is my Farmhouse Buffet's Feature article!

I want to thank Stephanie for her kind words, and for the Feature article!!!! I am in awe at how well she presented my piece to her readers!