Friday, July 12, 2013

Casper Cake

*This is Not a sponsored post and it is actually meant to be funny*

My brother can't believe I actually made a cake last night! When he was at the auction, I jumped in with a few ingredients and got to baking! He calls it Casper Cake! LOL

So here is what I used and how I did it:


I added the three eggs it called for, and only a splash of the oil it called for but I also added cinnamon applesauce- two of these...but the cinnamon flavored ones.
Mix it all up with my handy dandy mixer and pop it in the preheated oven.
Once out of the oven, I let it cool for oh...maybe 15 minutes.

Then I frosted it with this


Once the warm cake was frosted, I covered with cling wrap and went to bed!

Woke up this morning, and the frosting had absorbed into the cake throughout the center, leaving only a good coating of frosting around the edges



Now it is called Casper Cake....

Because evidently Casper the friendly ghost came in and worked his magic on my Spice Cake! 

But the best part?

The cake was is sooooo moist!