Monday, June 10, 2013

Pair of End Tables from Denmark

Today's project is a pair of end tables I scored from the auction that originated in Denmark. They came at a good price and filthy dirty. I have scrubbed them well with TSP to get the gunk off. They have water stains under the shelves so they will painted underneath as well as on top. I thought about painting them the colors of the Denmark flag but wowza! Those are some mighty bright colors, and I honestly don't think these sweet tables would look good in those colors.


I have chosen a cream color for the main parts, and burgundy for the center of the middle shelf that is made of wicker or bamboo. I will pick up the paint for these tomorrow morning, then in the afternoon, I am going about 60 miles away to get a pair of dresser's! They will be my first dresser's to work on so I am super excited! I also have an old buffet to work on that I am excited about, so I am going to be busy with my projects in the coming weeks. This buffet even has it's original wodde casters!

 I will be back on Wednesday to show you how these cute tables turn out, so keep your eyes peels for that post!