At the moment, it is under construction. The back legs were half way chopped off, where the two stands met and they served no purpose, so I cut them down. If you enlarge the picture you can see the center legs that are half as long as the outer legs. They are gone now, and I used my trusty new Black and Decker mouse sander to sand those two areas smooth.
Now I am waiting for my brother's help to repair some trim (he has the tool I need, and is using it on his own work here on the house)
Once the trim is repaired, I will finally be ready to paint. I feel like it has been forever since I have painted something and I can't wait to show you how this piece turns out. I have plans for this nice little stand to make it not only look nice, but to be functional again as well!!
Make sure to stop back in to see what I do with this stand!