Tuesday, June 11, 2013

American Paint Company

*This is Not a sponsored post and all opinions of my own* **EDIT: I feel like a Dummy cause I forgot to add the button!**

With that said, you might notice a new button on my sidebar. If you haven't noticed it, be sure to click on it before you leave.

I can only say good things about this paint and the people behind it. I was lucky enough to receive a sample of APC and let me tell you, I LOVE it! It goes on so smoothly, with no hiccups whatsoever! It takes wax beautifully and is all around an excellent product to work with. Having no VOC's makes it that much better!  I can only day dream about being a retailer for American Paint Company someday, and they are the only ones I have had a desire to represent in this way.

Remember "Grandma's Mirror"? It was painted in American Paint Company's 'Surfboard' and it was so awesome to use! I also did my Napkin holder in this paint and still have well over a half of the sample left. I am saving it for something else special.

So go ahead and click on the Button on my sidebar and go check them out! No strings attached, but you might want to try them out because this truly is a wonderful product to work with. I promise you won't be sorry! And feel free to ask me anything you would like to know about my experience too! As with the majority of people involved with painting, upcycling and making over pieces these days, these folks have been 100 knowledgeable and courteous every time I have contacted them. You just can't go wrong with American Paint Company!