Friday, May 10, 2013

Removing chalkboard paint...

I have decided that I want to redo the chalkboard paint on Grandma's old mirror. When I painted it on, I used a sponge roller and it truly came out rough. I tried to sand it down a bit but that didn't work out well, at all.

So today, I am going to try to take it off, and then use the chalkboard spray paint. I am praying this works out better than it did rolling it on. I want the smooth surface that one would get on the chalkboards at any school!

Grandma's Mirror

Then, I am going to work on staging, pricing, and finish up any little things left, so that hopefully my sale is enticing enough to get people to buy things!  I don't like being inactive, but really can't justify doing anything more until I sell a few items. Once a few things sell, I am going full steam ahead with more projects! I am so ready to create more beautiful pieces!  I am also planning on focusing more on other crafts in the near future so be on the look out!

I had so much fun with my first, simple but fun little Washi Tape Project,
, that I am certain to be exploring more to do wit that and more.

I am also going to be taking my trip in just under two weeks and sharing photos along the way, across the state of Montana, and hoping to stop at a few shops along the way.

So fear not my friends, I have a lot more coming up in the very near future!