Thursday, May 23, 2013

Made it to Washington State

It is GREEN here! And wet! 

It was  7 hour drive, alone, with no one to talk to and no one to get on my nerves. I took my time, stopping a total of 5 times along the way. One stop was at a rest area near Hood River (OR) where I grabbed my tablet and snapped two pics. 


The rest of my stops were so uneventful that I didn't even take any pictures. Just quick stops to stretch and grab a lung full of fresh air and back on the road. 

Once I hit the vacinity of Portland, OR there was a few spinkles. Once I got North of Portland it was a totally different ball game! There were times it was raining so hard that I could barely see beyond the spray from that tractor trailers. At one point I hydroplaned, and that made me think twocie about what lane I traveled in form that point forward. 

Funny how you can forget so many things! 

I am spending the night at my son's hosue