Tuesday, May 7, 2013

First Washi Tape project

Over a week ago, I received my first order of Washi Tape. I only ordered two rolls to start me off.

They sat at home for a few days then sat in my car for a few more. Then last week I took my car in to get the oil changed and I took my Washi tape out as I cleaned my car before going to the garage. Well, long story short, I couldn't find it for the past few days! I was so stressed and about to give up hope of ever finding it again. ut then I asked myself...what else was in the car that you removed?

Ah HA! There was
a paint tray in there! I found that to my own astonishment, rather easily, and sure enough, there was my washi tape!

Earlier this morning I had been to Bi Mart and found tags that you all use for various things, and I picked them up to use for price tags for my sale this weekend.

So this afternoon, I used my long lost Washi tape to decorate those tags a little and will add some jute twine to tie the tags onto the items for sale.

Because I Love to paint, I also got a couple of my stencils out and painted a few of the tags too.

All I can say is that this is just the beginning of my creative juices and I can't wait to stock up and get my craft on! I am having a LOT of fun, doing something I enjoy and this combination just can't be beat!