Sunday, April 28, 2013

Traveling to WA and Montana next month!

You all have to know that I am not one to travel much. I like to stick close to home.

But in late May, I am headed to my home state of Washington. I will be going to my son's house and from there, with my son and his family, going to Montana!!


My first grandchild is 18 years old Today~ Happy Birthday Kody!! This young man has made his family proud, with plans to go to college next year, after he graduates on May 26th! So I get to attend his graduation in Montana and spend a few days there. This is HUGE for me as I have never been there. I am extremely excited to go!

Upon returning to Washington, I will be spending a few days with my daughter and her two girls. I miss all of my family with all my heart, and seeing my girls will be a treat! I have not seen them since last summer. My daughter works full time, and of course the kids will be in school so I will have some free time during the day to go shopping! Whooohoooo!

I know there are a few wonderful shops in Washington that I want to go visit. However at the moment I cannot think of a single one of them! So if you know of any shops where I can go visit and see some of their stunning painted furniture and other beautiful items, please, please, leave a comment and or link in the comments below!

I am hoping to do a few posts along the way of my trip too. I am going to cut loose and let my hair down and have some fun, free from my responsibilities! I just need a list of places to visit along the way!

Oh and I want to see about taking a class from one of the shops too, so be sure to let me know who you would recommend!