Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Opportunity Offered

Today I recieved a message on FaceBook and was surprised when I clicked on it. This message resulted in a phone call between myself and someone who offered me an opportunity. 

I was asked if I would be interested in selling a certain brand of Paint! 

Needless to say I was extremely excited to speak with these folks! 

As it turns out, I am not in a position to take advantage of the offer quite yet ... Boooo!
Being so new to painting furniture, I do not have a shop...Yet! I am, however going in a few minutes to talk to someone about setting up a booth in their shop.

The next step will be to work my tail off getting pieces and painting them, setting up a booth and saving some serious cash. To take advantage of the offer, I will have to invest in my inventory. I think my best course of action is to see just how this will work in the location I have in mind. I will have to advertise, of course, and will have to work hard to make the booth work. The location is relatively dark inside, so lighting will have to be upgraded. It is also at the end of town..not the most popular spot. 

But I am going to try to make this work because it would be a dream come true! 

Just out of curiosity, how much did you all have to invest when you started to carry paint brands? Like CeCe Caldwell's, or Miss Mustard Seeds? Another thing I will have to consider is getting a business license, I suppose? So many things to think about! 

ALL input is more than welcome! 
I ned help and guidance!