Friday, March 29, 2013

Auction Preview

I went over to preview everything at the Auction house for tomorrow's big day sale. 




To the left you will see a Vintage Edison record player. While it would be a neat conversation piece, I have no doubt I would not be able to bring myself to paint this beauty! It is in mint condition other than a bit of dust. 



















Then outside there was this school desk that is also in good shape. I might try to get this piece, if the price is right!

I would like to make the desktop a chalk board. 




To the right is a pink and white desk that I think would be fun to paint, distress and wax! 

Of course, I just might have a vision for color. 
I am sure you all do too! 

Share your first thought for color in the comment section! 




There was also a nice pair of dressers there that I would like to get, but sadly I didn't get pictures of them. Not only that, but the auctioneer and his helpers are still bringing stuff out. His wife told me they have 15 people on a list to consign there! So they are trying to empty out bays of storage for tomorrow's auction to make room for more goodies! I will go back in a few hours to see what else they might have pulled out for tomorrow's Auction! 

That cute little desk up there is really calling out to me!