Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stoked!

Looky looky! I am sooo stoked! Look at what I get to play with tomorrow!


This came from The Old Fashioned Milk Paint Company. They had posted last week that they were giving away free paint, and gave a choice of two colors. I picked Salmon Red and Sea Green. They also sent me a 1oz sample of Furniture Wax. 

Two days later, I ordered more wax, and white paint too. 

Also, when my telephone table failed, Marion of Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint, sent me this

Needless to say, I spent the day getting the twin headboard and foot board sanded. I am stoked because not only do I have both company's paint to work with, but have them to compare. None of them have been touched yet. 

Last but not least, I found a retailer for MMSMP much closer so shipping wasn't dreadful and ordered her Antiquing Wax. I believe my orders will all arrive by the end of the week. 

The twin bed will get washed with TSP tomorrow and I will hopefully get to start painting it as soon as it dries. 

Then I will find a piece or two to do with the other two colors. Once I have these 3 items finished, I will be ready to sell a few things to make room for more! 

I will be writing a review on the SafePaint as soon as possible so tune in again and check out what I do with all the glorious paint!